WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Engineer training or equivalent ( Bac + 5 )?
- Do you have a good knowledge of the space field in general and of Observation in particular?
- Do you have experience in managing complex system IVVQ activities for institutional clients?
- Do you have significant experience in customer and subcontractor contacts ?
- Ideally, experience with a move2cloud would be a plus
- Have you already piloted complex system IVVQ activities ?
- Do you know how to speak fluent English ?
- Are you recognized for your rigor, your team spirit and your strong adaptability ?
- Do you have good leadership ?
Then this position is for you!
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
- The position is attached to the Software Competence Center.
- You will join the development/integration/validation/qualification team of the image processing chains of the Ground Segment of Observation satellites, as part of major space programs, for Export clients or Institutional markets.
By joining us you will be entrusted with the following missions:
- You will be responsible for infrastructure activities (cloud), integration and validation of the complex S2 OME system
- You ensure the structuring and management of the team .
- You participate in accelerating the DevOps transformation
- You support junior IVV engineers
- You are in charge of program reporting (KPI)
- You interface with the customer and with the subcontractors
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0098934