Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Do you have proven experience as a Software Architect and in software development (C / C ++, JAVA)? In industrialization of solutions?
- Do you have experience in orbitography or in programs with strong business constraints?
- Do you have an excellent knowledge of modeling methods (UML or others)?
- Do you understand the principles of software quality assurance?
- Are you recognized for your proactivity, your listening skills, your ability to transmit and your analytical skills?
- Are you autonomous but also able to work in a team?
- Do you have a great sense of thoroughness?
- An experience in the space field on architectures taking into account cybersecurity constraints would be a plus, as would an experience on a Precise Orbit Determination.
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
Join the Algorithm and Cryptography Tribe of the Software Solutions Competence Center (CCSL) France in charge of the development of algorithmic and cryptographic software in the fields of Telecom, Observation and Science! This very varied software characterizes the diversity of space professions. Our passionate teams develop products allowing to filter satellite images, to calculate orbital maneuvers, to know the position of a satellite or to encrypt messages for ground/edge/ground links.
By joining us, you will be responsible for the architecture of orbitographic software both on large-scale constellation projects and on “Proof of Concept” related to the navigation system.
Within a multidisciplinary and international team, in charge of the specification, the conception of the architecture then the design, the development, the integration and the validation, your main missions are as follows:
- Collaboration with other colleagues from the fields or Competence Center to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or new applications
- Creation of representations for the functions and user interface of the desired product using the necessary tools and methods
- Development of high level product specifications, paying attention to system integration and feasibility
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0099097