Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Training Engineer or equivalent, generalist and/or specialist in software engineering and new software technologies, you have acquired skills in Java, Spring, Angular programming?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in defining information systems architectures? Have you participated in Agile projects implementing DevOps techniques?
- Have you defined Cloud type architectures and participated in their implementations?
- Do you have successful experience in Lean engineering, Agile and / or DevOps practices?
- Do you have experience in new technology software architecture (Micro Services architectures, Cloud solutions, etc.) and knowledge of Java development environments and Web technologies?
- Do you master the definition of private Cloud architectures as well as their implementation? Do you know the challenges of operations? Do you know how to evolve in a software ecosystem and in the world of developers?
- Do you master the techniques around containers (including Docker) and Kubernetes? Are you particularly sensitive to cybersecurity and know how to implement end-to-end security?
- Do you have skills in complementary areas such as technological innovation (Big Data, Machine Learning, etc.) or the transformation of development practices (pairing) and integration / validation (DevOps)?
- Do you have an interest in working in an international context, and have communication and presentation skills to external clients? In French as in English?
The following skills would be a plus:
- You have a functional knowledge of the space field.
- You are passionate about space and its various challenges.
- You have a good level of English (read, written and spoken).
- You have knowledge of DevOps practices and associated tools.
Do you recognize yourself?
So you have all the qualities to join our teams!
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
Integrated into a team mastering the most advanced technologies in the field of satellite test and control, you will occupy a position of software architect capable of influencing the digital transformation of the company towards the innovation of uses of our product lines (satellite control center, test conduits, satellite simulators, etc.).
By joining us, you are responsible for defining the architecture of Control Center and Test Conduct products, as well as their implementation and deployment throughout the projects. Within a multidisciplinary team in charge of the design, development, integration and validation of the software constituting the solution, your main missions are as follows:
- Define the architecture of the Control Center or Test Conduct solution in line with the technological orientations adopted within the framework of the project (infrastructure, compliance with cyber-security constraints, iterative development and deployment, etc.)
- Share with the team a clear and ambitious vision of the implementation backlog and the objectives of the project, and guarantee the respect of the technical commitments of the project
- Execute all phases of the project, from the specification through the design of the system and software architecture, the developments and tests, the integration and the validation of the Control ground segment, to the deployment on the Customer’s sites and support for the operational qualifications of the system
- You also work in close collaboration with all the architects of the system to define the roadmap of technological developments for our products and design the software solutions of tomorrow.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0099426