Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Do you have experience in secure architecture on SoC, FPGA type hardware?
- Do you have experience in software development? Smart cards?
- Do you have recognized skills in cryptography? On programs with strong security constraints?
- Are you recognized for your proactivity, your listening skills, your ability to transmit and your analytical skills?
- Are you able to work independently as in a team?
- Are you particularly rigorous and organized?
- Similar experience in space in an international context would be a plus, as would knowledge of the constraints inherent in space software.
- Experience with encryptors/decryptors, random generator, secret element injector is also an asset.
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
As part of the implementation of ground cryptography products, you join a team of 5 to 10 people and you are in charge of the architecture of ground products intended to secure the satellite onboard/ground links.
On product architecture:
- You bring technical expertise and security aspects to the solutions deployed
- You ensure the synergy of the ground cryptography chain (specs, AIV, SVT, operations, …)
- You interface with domains, customers, suppliers, partners and certification bodies
- You manage security constraints
- You manage the control – export aspects
- You interface with the cybersecurity unit
On project management:
- You ensure the follow-up of the schedules
- You ensure financial monitoring
- You report the necessary reporting elements to department managers
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0099061