Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
Thales Alénia Space is looking for a Technical Manager for GNSS Offers for the Observation, Exploration & Navigation department Specializing in signal processing based in Toulouse.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Engineer training, BAC + 5, you have at least 5 years of experience in the function or equivalent and you know how to conduct a conversation in English.
- You have skills in Edge and Ground Radiofrequency, in drafting of offers.
- Navigation system skills would be a plus.
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
By joining us, you will be entrusted with the following missions:
The incumbent will take charge of the Navigation Research & Development calls for tenders for the Radiofrequency aspects and navigation signal processing. This position has components:
An upstream component:
- This component consists in establishing the innovative or necessary technological axes in Radiofrequency and signal processing in the service of Onboard and Ground Navigation activities.
- You offer targeted Radiofrequency and signal processing partnerships for calls for tenders and future Research & Development projects
- You respond to calls for tenders . Radiofrequency and signal processing expert, you will participate in the definition of the technical solution for calls for tenders and solutions of tomorrow
- You are the essential interface from the Pre-Project Department to the Technical Department for Radiofrequency aspects.
- You provide the proposal and technical analysis documents to the managers of the various calls for tenders concerned.
A downstream component:
- This component consists of controlling the monitoring of certain Radiofrequency activities and navigation signal processing gained
- You ensure that developments are consistent with the strategic axes defined at the origin of the Calls for Tenders.
As part of your missions, you will be required to travel in Europe and around the world.
Does the prospect of joining an innovative Group motivate you? So join us by applying for this job.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0083002