Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
Following are some of the requirements to be evaluated while interviewing the candidate for Principal SDET position :
- Passionate about evaluating different System Testing scenarios as part of product workflow.
- Should be passionate about Quality Governance and the processes involved in End to End Delivery.
- Strong hands-on in Python (preferable) or Java with thorough knowledge of data structures and design patterns.
- Involvement in Automation framework Development activities preferably full-stack i.e. backend and UI automation.
- Good knowledge of Performance Testing and hands-on preferably on APM tools and third party performance tools like JMeter, AppDynamics , DataDog etc
- Good knowledge of Performance monitoring tools like Elasticsearch , Kibana , Prometheus , Garfana etc.
- Good knowledge of Linux system internals, containerisation concepts and TCP/IP protocols.
- Good knowledge on Big Data environment (Hadoop, Spark) and storage/messaging components like Hbase, Kafka, Hive etc is preferable
- Good knowledge on CICD concepts and tools/technologies like Jenkins and Pytest/TestNG is preferable.
- Knowledge on Security testing and Vulnerability testing tools like Nessus, OWASP, Burp Suite is preferable.
- Must have worked as Tech lead and able to mentor juniors with his technical expertise.
- Should have been involved in end to end product deliveries as part of System Test Life Cycle.
- Should be a person with positive attitude who is able to help the team with relevant inputs at every stage.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!