Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure. Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.
The Business Analyst/Project Coordinator will work within the PS department reporting to the Regional Professional Services Manager/Director. The employee will be responsible of PS opportunities acknowledgment and dispatching, data integrity of opportunities and projects, invoicing follow-up for the region and communication to sales, Project coordination between internal teams, external partners/customers on work scheduling and follow-ups, closing and satisfaction surveys collection, Process and Tools improvement and reporting of opportunities and projects statistics/performance.
The Business Analyst will also look at ways to improve the structure of the tracking system and provide feedback to the management.
- Large experience in IT sector with hands-on experience on reporting and Services processes, and sales team facing role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good reporting and Data analysis skills (SFDC expertise is a must, Excel reporting expertise is a plus)
- Excellent financial understanding (revenue recognition, billing, margin, costing, pricing, etc…)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is essential
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited, to, the following:
- Responsible for the quality validation and acknowledgment of PS requests.
- Responsible for the PS engagement assignment to Engagement manager
- Responsible of the projects invoicing and has a key role in optimizing the revenue, working closely with delivery mgr and consultants
- Ensure that all PS presales section fields within SFDC are up to date (e.g. signed PSA/QS, signed SOW, PO, budget, etc..). Follow-up with the consultant for update if required.
- Responsible for the data integrity in SFDC and FinancialForce; track and follow-up missing fields/information, non up2date information, … through running reports
- Identify ways to improve the pre-sales & project processes and tools based on collected feedback and identified issues, and provide the feedback to management.
- Create/participate in the weekly, monthly, and quarterly presales/projects reports.
- Work closely with PS delivery managers in helping coordinate project execution by connecting with external team/partners/customers.
- Work closely with PS Engagement Manager and customer services team
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!