Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure. Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.Job Description –Architect (Full Stack)
Job Title: Architect
Entity: Thales DIS Technology Pvt. Ltd
Location: Noida, India
Reports to: Director, Engineering
Contract Type: Full Time Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible
As a architect in the team, you will be working to provide strategic direction of technology solution to meet business objectives. The role will require not just review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications ensuring alignment between customer expectations and current product capabilities, it also requires hand on expertise to develop, test and implement technology solutions ensuring delivery commitments.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- 10 plus years in designing and developing complex software solutions using .NET
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems and persistence technologies: AWS, GCP, ElasticSearch, relational and no-SQL Dbs.
- Design, develop, and deliver distributed applications in Asp.Net/.NET Core, Node.JS, etc. to include: architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design and development of unit tests.
- Good understanding/experience of OOP Concepts, Design Patterns and Design Principles (SOLID etc.)
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs architectures, and ultimately code.
- Excellent debugging skills, can drive to root causes of and solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop high-quality code that is maintainable, structured, highly organized and self-documenting
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development, Agile/Scrum
- Standard Web Services (SOAP), REST, Json
- Cloud (AWS, GCP).
Knowledge, Skill and Qualifications
- Must have strong experience on designing distributed systems
- Must have strong core web architecture concepts
- Must have hands-on experience on defining the architecture blueprints along with techniques to validate the design
- Strong experience on detailed design and implementing web based applications using .Net tech stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API)
- Strong experience in designing Micro Services/Domain Driven Design (DDD) based architecture using any open source technologies like jana, Node.js, EmberJS, React, .Net Core along with application containerization through Docker or any equivalent
- Good knowledge of implementing event driven architecture solution using Messaging Queue tools like RabbitMQ, SQS/SNS etc.
- Should have good experience with product based development and should able to define/articulate the NFRs (non-functional requirements)
- Should be aware of performance engineering and web security best practices
- Must have worked on any one cloud platform (GCP is preferred) with deep dive hands-on experience Other Tech Stack Awareness
- Docker, Kubernetes, Any NoSQL DB, ElasticSearch,
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills with teams and product managers
- Open to learn new skills
What do we offer?
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!