Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
As a NOC team member:
- You will provide operational data for IFE Infinite Services and SLA compliance
- You will monitor IFE Infinite services and provide support Level 1
- You will apply the procedures for all the events raised by alerting system
- You will manage requests by phone, email, tickets
- You will act as support level 1 for incidents
- You will involve on-duty L2 as per the escalation procedures
Position within organisation:
- Reporting to NOC manager
- Bachelor or master degree
- ITIL v3 Foundations certified
- One year of experience in IT support level 1or Help desk
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!
Job ID: R0102443