In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
Experienced Required :
- Should be a B.Tech Computer Science/MCA from a premier institute.
- Must have 6-10 years of experience working on designing and implementing server side development using Java/J2EE preferably in a product company.
Mandatory Skill Set:
- Experience working with Java, spring 4 (core, security, web), Hibernate, JSON, XML.
- Experience in writing Java based REST web services, experience working with Tomcat or Websphere.
- Experience working Build system – Jenkins, Maven.
- OO Design SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, Strong fundamentals of web application architecture HTTP, REST, Micro services, N-tier architecture.
- Comfortable with MySQL DB.
- Hands-on individual responsible for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Ensuring design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience etc.
- Proficient with development on Linux or Windows OS.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skill.
- Effective listening, verbal and written skills in English.
- Good team player; and end-user and customer oriented mindset.
Desirable skill Set:
- Worked with Docker and Cloud environment.
- Experience with MongoDB, NodeJS, OpenIDConnect, SAML, AWS, Kubernetes, Devops.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!