Building a future we can all trust.
Job ID: R0135734
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales has been established in Indonesia for close to 40 years. Today Thales Indonesia employs 25 people and has successfully provided numerous solutions to Indonesia in both civil and defense sectors. The Group’s main business in Indonesia has historically been the defense domain, where Thales is a long-term provider of defense systems for the Indonesian Army and Navy. In these areas Thales has demonstrated a strong commitment to working collaboratively with the Indonesian government and partners with local stakeholders. In recent years there has been an increased interest in the Thales civil solutions especially in the field of transportation and air traffic control. With the growing attention to infrastructure development by the Indonesian government, Thales will have opportunities in the transportation and security domain.
Reporting to Regional Sales Director APAC for IAM, the “Regional Sales Manager – IAM” will be responsible for the sale of the Identity and Access Management portfolio to the Large & Very Large Enterprises. This new position will require skills to engage with both the Channel Partners as well as the End Customer Accounts for the purpose of new business identification. The person in this role shall be able to entice the Channel Partners to take on Thales IAM product portfolio for the purpose of mutual business benefits and engage in account identification that shall then be engaged for demand generation. The person shall also be able to engage directly with interested prospects and take them through the sales cycle journey for end to end closure of the sale opportunity for IAM portfolio.
- Grow IAM business in Indonesia & adjoining areas.
- Target and win business from Large Enterprises leading the customer engagement directly.
- Work with partners to expand the reach & develop IAM business in adjoining territories.
- On-board new partners to fillip our business growth.
- Work through the pipeline to meet the quarterly forecasts.
- Forecast and record the committed numbers properly in Salesforce.
- Be understanding and innovative to position Thales IAM product line and help the customers in solving their security & business issues.
- Believe in and exhibit Thales Leadership behaviors – Think Big, Make it Happen & Together.
University degree in MIS, Computing or Marketing or similar subject.
- Proven track record in selling IT solutions to large or very large enterprises through a Hi-Touch engagement model.
- Experience in selling through the partners
- Experience in selling IT security solutions is preferable
- Identity and Access Management experience would be seen as advantageous.
- Experience with building market/revenue pipeline for a new product/service will be advantageous
- Proven track record in selling IT solutions and growing revenue.
- Ability to develop and enhance customer relationship at all levels, and implement account plans.
- Ability to communicate with senior management of very large enterprises for sales and business relationship building.
- Ability to develop and enhance business relationships with all types of partners and manage partners to achieve desired results.
- Good presentation skills, capable of articulating technical proposals to decision makers at both technical and business levels.
- Ability to translate Business Unit product strategy into executable sales plan.
- Strong on pipeline building as well as the ability to follow through and manage the entire sales cycle.
- Ability to generate accurate and realistic forecasts.
- Pro-active team player.
- Capable of working independently under sales objectives assigned by regional sales director.
- Good interpersonal skills with self-motivated personality.
- Willing to take challenging work.
- Fluent in spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia & English.