Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Thales has been established in Indonesia for close to 40 years. Today Thales Indonesia employs 25 people and has successfully provided numerous solutions to Indonesia in both civil and defense sectors. The Group’s main business in Indonesia has historically been the defense domain, where Thales is a long-term provider of defense systems for the Indonesian Army and Navy. In these areas Thales has demonstrated a strong commitment to working collaboratively with the Indonesian government and partners with local stakeholders. In recent years there has been an increased interest in the Thales civil solutions especially in the field of transportation and air traffic control. With the growing attention to infrastructure development by the Indonesian government, Thales will have opportunities in the transportation and security domain.
The role of the Cybersecurity Consultant (Penetration Tester / Adversary Emulation) is to provide security configuration assessment, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and adversary emulation, and cost effective advice on the management of cybersecurity and information risk to our clients.
You’ll be the focal point for resolution of cybersecurity and information risk matters to the client as well as being able to identify, analyse and evaluate cybersecurity and information risks which in turn you will then relay to the risk owners and other stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of cybersecurity and information risks.
- Conducting application/server/network/middleware security configuration assessment
- Performing vulnerability assessment on different platforms and technologies
- Performing web and mobile, thick client, infrastructure, and wireless network penetration tests
- Emulate Adversary TTPs using red teaming techniques
- Conduct source code review to identify any potential coding vulnerability (using either manual or automated processes)
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and regulatory requirements
- To present risk management options to the business
- To support the development of appropriate and proportionate documentation to inform risk management decisions, ensuring these are expressed in terms meaningful to the business
- To seek further cyber security opportunities whilst on customer assignment
- To provide regular threat guidance
- Degree holder in information systems and computer science related discipline
- Two to three years’ relevant IT security work experience
- Professional qualifications: CISSP and/or CISA is preferred.
- Relevant working knowledge and understanding of compliance and risk review procedures, and IT internal controls of the financial institutions industry (gained as a consultant or working in-house in industry)
- Good analytical skills with business acumen- Good oral and written communication and time management skills
- Energetic, dynamic, honest, driven with business acumen
- Self-motivation, eagerness to grow professionally, and commitment to self-development
- Good communication skills in both oral and written English and Bahasa
We are looking for a Customer focused self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills that can deliver results. This is a consultancy role and you will be required to travel typically working on the client sites with delivery partners and client teams. You may even be required to work overseas on some projects. If you are GPEN/GWAPT/OSCP/CREST Certified with min 2.5 -3 years of client facing working experience this would be an advantage.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!