Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales has been established in Indonesia for close to 40 years. Today Thales Indonesia employs 25 people and has successfully provided numerous solutions to Indonesia in both civil and defense sectors. The Group’s main business in Indonesia has historically been the defense domain, where Thales is a long-term provider of defense systems for the Indonesian Army and Navy. In these areas Thales has demonstrated a strong commitment to working collaboratively with the Indonesian government and partners with local stakeholders. In recent years there has been an increased interest in the Thales civil solutions especially in the field of transportation and air traffic control. With the growing attention to infrastructure development by the Indonesian government, Thales will have opportunities in the transportation and security domain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain book keeping and Company’s accounts reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reporting to Head Office
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Oversee the processing of state withholding taxes
- Maintain compliance with all government regulations at all times
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
- Maintain constant communication with the state agencies, and our clients
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files
- Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, in Accountancy
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience as an Accountant. Preferably, in Multinational Company
- Extensive corporate tax experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Experienced working with ERP; Oracle will be an advantage
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!