Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet’s resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Large Experience (> 10 years) in digital platform design, development and validation, including:
- Digital platform based on chipset of FPGA, ADC/DAC, ASIC and Processors Implementation of digital signal processing algorithms using VHDL.
- Validation of digital solution at prototype-level using advanced Laboratory Instrumentation.
- Design of digital circuits including space-level documentation(e.g. worst-case analysis, part stress analysis) State-of-art simulation tools for circuit analysis Design and development of high-speed digital PCB Support of flight production
Proactive support during the proposal phases:
- understanding and discussion of requirements,
- trade off and fast evaluation of different possible solutions;
- finalization of pre-design to allow the team to make the quotation.
- Support to Risk analysis and evaluation.
Capability to work in a multi-disciplinary team (customer, system engineering, thermo-mechanical eng., Technologies, AIT & AIV teams, Quality, RAMS) to synergic approach for problem solving.
- Algorithms analysis, design and simulation by means of high-level language (MATLAB)
- VLSI design
- Digital board design and simulation
- Degree in Engineering
Job ID: R0100275
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!