Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet’s resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Roma hosts the commercial offices to be close to Costumer and Public Administration.
- Algorithms analysis, design and simulation by means of high-level language (MATLAB)
- VLSI design
- Digital board design and simulation
- Degree in Engineering
Large Experience (> 10 years) in digital platform design, development and validation, including:
- Analysis and simulation of digital signal processing algorithms in high-level language such as MATLAB.
- Implementation of digital signal processing algorithms using VHDL and at prototype-level.
- Validation of digital solution using advanced Laboratory Instrumentation (e.g. High-speed Oscilloscope, Logical Analyser, Spectrum Analyzer).
- Design of digital circuits to be implemented at board-level according to TAS-I internal flow (including relevant analysis such as WCA and PSA).
- Preparation of technical notes and reports in support of the development in the frame R&D Programs funded by Italian Space Agency and European Space Agency.
- Design and development of high-speed digital PCB
- Support to the IVV and Production activities.
Proactive support during the proposal phases:
- Understanding and discussion of requirements, trade off and fast evaluation of different possible solutions;
- Finalization of pre-design to allow the team to make the quotation.
- Support to Risk analysis and evaluation.
- Capability to work in a multi-disciplinary team (customer, system engineering, thermo-mechanical eng., Technologies, AIT & AIV teams, Quality, RAMS) to synergic approach for problem solving.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Job ID: R0100276