A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%)
Main activities :
As a high-level operator and manager of EGSE (computerized system for satellite automatic tests) he will be in charge of:
- Know the EGSE project (both at hardware and software level) and its functions in order to be able to use it and manage it in full autonomy.
- Participate in technical meetings and / or follow the EGSE acceptance phase with external suppliers,
- Manage the EGSE throughout its use phase and support the activities of the test engineers who will operate on it during each test activity.
- Preparation of different types of software to support the tests. (basic libraries, post processing, configuration and setup, etc ..)
- Manage and maintain the DataBase. signals / telemetry
- Analyze any malfunction that occurs in the EGSE and participate in its elimination by interacting with external suppliers /
- Disassemble and Install the EGSE, perform validation tests as and where needed.
- Participate in preparing for test and launch campaigns.
- Level II Engineering Degree (preferably electronic engineering with an IT or similar address)
Skills and knowledge:
- General electrical/functional architectures of Satellite, data bus 1553-CAN-etc, power lines, I/O signals, TM/TC signals
- Good computer skills at a high system level (networks, advanced programming techniques, Linux /
- Windows operating systems, programming languages: C, Java, Phyton, TCL, etc ,,,,,).
- Knowledge of laboratory instruments (Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer).
- Ability to work in a team,
- Carry out an initial analysis on EGSE failures.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and oral): minimum level C1
- Knowledge of the French language will be considered preferential
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.