Building a future we can all trust.
Thermo-Fluidic AIT Test Engineer
- Preparation and execution of integration and testing activities in accordance with the applicable documentation and by using PC based visualization programs.
- Execution of manual integration, set-up, handling and testing activities on fluidic components of Satellites or Space Products.
- Identification and preparation of necessary activities for integration and set-up preparation
- Utilization of the necessary Fluidic Ground Support Equipment, Leakage detectors, pressure sensors, in general all fluidic instrumentation and tools.
- Preparation of AIT documentation (Work Items, Procedures, Reports)
Foreseen mission site:
- Any Thales Alenia Space location in Italy and abroad
- Environmental Test Facilities in Italy and abroad in Europe and U.S.A.
- Launch site facilities abroad (Russia, South America and U.S.A.)
- Education : technical engineering degree or technical high school graduation is an asset
- Inspector for leakage detection level 2
- Experience : previous experience in aeronautical/aerospace company is an asset is also welcomed experience in testing.
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of fluidic modelization and/or calculation is an asset, but not a must
- Attitudes to work in team environment
- Attitude to withstand stressed environment
- Availability to work in various location and environment (long period missions)
- No special constraints to work overtime, if required
- Ability/attitude for “manual” work (Integration and testing set-up preparation)
- Interest in being involved in various and challenging duties.