Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Thales Japan has been present in Japan for more than 40 years and has been responsible for expanding our business as well as supporting the local users. Thales objectives are to be an active and recognised partner for the development of infrastructure in Japan and to cooperate with Japanese companies in the export market for defence, transportation, aerospace, space and security.
KNOW THE MARKET
- Ensure an extensive knowledge of the Government procurement market in Japan
- Current and future operational requirements, acquisition budgets and capability gaps
- Local industry capability, segmentation, aspirations,
- General trends with respect to go to market, technologies, export policy change, etc…
- Local networking to capture the latest market information.
KNOW THE THALES PRODUCTS
- Comprehensive, up to date knowledge of Thales product portfolio offerings to prospects and Government customers.
DEVELOP THALES JAPAN NEW BUSINESSES
- Promotion of Thales products portfolio to Go-to-Markets (industry), Government customers and end-users.
- Understands customer missions, operational environments and priorities, broadens their understanding of Thales solutions in connection with their missions, and provides customer/market information to relevant GBU’s/BL’s.
- Influences customers in expressing their needs and operational concepts
ESTABLISH A TRUSTED RELATIONSHIP GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS, END-USERS and INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS
- Develop and maintain the customer & partner relations with the aim of increasing order intake and local activities.
- Cooperate and support other members across Thales Japan, and target team objectives as a team player.
- Comply with all relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Fully adhere to Corporate & Social Responsibility (CSR) in force within Thales.
- More than 10 years business experience in negotiating with the sector.
- Experience of working with international manufacturers serving Japanese market would be an asset.
- Languages: Japanese/Native level, English/Business to Native level (TOEIC 900 and over).
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!