Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
To support the Personalization department to operate & manage customer’s product efficiently. Owner of the local personalization process, CR and UAT/BAP.
New Product Deployment and Customer Change Request:
- Lead any new project triggered by Sales Support / R&D on operation point of view and analyse impacts to get production constraints integrated
- To be responsible for producing sample and UAT/PAT cards in the course of Order Tendering process and Profile Development phase.
- Own the integrated change management process on job setups, product matrix and templates as needed to provide customer(s) their requested output
- Trigger and Lead internal project in order to increase productivity, improve security and reduce operational cost by applying “lean” concepts
Software Tools Deployment and Data processing:
- Ensure the installation and testing of new software packages (data processing, Perso machine or Perso controller software), related to a product release or new product / customer, in coordination with Perso development teams
- Ensure full automation of daily processing of customer data and report generation
- Troubleshoot data processing issues working as needed with IT and GGS
- Investigate and develop on-site new tools to improve Personalization Data Flows, Quality or Production Efficiency
- Ensure the installation and test of corporate tools in coordination with Central Industrialization Team (CIT)
- Provide operational support to the production group to help rectify problems occurring during UAT/PAT and production process
- Initiate action preventing the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
Documentation and Training:
- Elaborate and maintain proper Documentation (Procedures, Logs and Specifications) for internal use, customer audit or certification
- Support Personnel training (operators, logistics, customer service) in case of new software tool implementation with new Human Interface design
The job holder shall at all times during the employment with the company, respect and comply with the Thales Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental & Security requirements during the performance of his/her duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science with an Information Technology or Programming Knowledge
- Project Management Certification will be an added asset
- Green Belt six sigma Certification will be an added asset
- At least 4 years’ related experience in process/manufacturing engineering environment
- Experience in leading industrialization project and new process implementation
- Experience in Visual Basic, SQL, and Access is required.Knowledge of other programming languages, Oracle and OS/2 is an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with customers and different levels within Thales
- Possess initiative to handle improvement and upgrading activities
- Work well in fast paced environment
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work in multicultural environment (open minded)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!