Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
- Provide support to the HSE Leader to ensure that the client’s HSE requirements are clearly understood by the project team.
- Report the deviations detected in the project.
- Ensure that contractual deviations, non-conformities of internal and external audits are managed until they are solved and closed.
- Follow up on agreements and corrective actions with subcontractors.
- Participate in supplier audits.
- Support the HSE Leader in monitoring the implementation of the project’s HSE Plan.
- Verify proper waste management, as well as order and cleanliness at the sites.
- Perform verifications of PPE and project tools.
- Ensure that all project activities are carried out in compliance with the applicable HSE regulations.
- In conjunction with the HSE Leader, carry out the internal inspection program for all areas to verify compliance with HSE policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the HSE Leader, carry out the risk assessments of the site and activities developed in the project
- Attend external audits on HSE matters.
- Participate in internal audits of the Comprehensive Management System
- Ensure compliance with HSE measures by both Thales project personnel and subcontracted personnel.
- Participate in the investigation of the causes (when this happens) that originated an accident and propose mitigation actions and improvements with a prevention approach to prevent it from happening again.
- Lic or Ing. Industrial, or similar
- 2 years in positions related to HSE assurance in projects. Preferably in manufacturing or on site
- Safety and hygiene and Environment
- Projects management
- Management of ISO 9001, 14001, ISO 45001 standards
- Intermediate English – Advanced
Night shift – 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!