Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
- Carry out the internal inspection program in all areas to verify compliance with HSE policies and procedures.
- Prepare or update documentation derived from the application of internal audits in HSE and / or the standards associated with the Comprehensive Management System (SGI).
- Ensure the implementation of corrective measures in the event of detecting deviations from the policies and procedures or non-conformities identified with respect to the standards established in the SGI.
- Participate in the internal audit program to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001.
- Prepare risk assessments of the site and activities developed in the project.
- Prepare HSE plans and programs.
- Manage the comprehensive program for the management of urban solid waste, hazardous, special management and infectious biological waste of the project according to the determined scope.
- Evaluate and review the results of the waste management program and propose improvements.
- Carry out and analyze the informative reports of KPIs of the area, for the corporate and THALES Mexico.
- Measure, analyze, control and communicate quarterly the progress of environmental aspects (as applicable).
- Detect and propose improvement actions that contribute to the performance indicators generated by the HSE department.
- Design and disseminate campaigns that contribute to the preservation of health, in collaboration with the company’s medical service provider.
- Ensure, in collaboration with the company’s medical service provider, the implementation and compliance of health programs to keep human resources in favorable and safe working conditions and promote a culture of prevention.
- Manage policies, procedures, instructions, formats, etc. Applicable to the project in terms of HSE.
- Carry out, together with the project personnel and according to the client’s specifications, the selection of the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ensure that personnel carry out continuous checks on PPE and tools to ensure their good condition, correct use and proper disposal at the end of their useful life.
- Design training programs in safety and hygiene standards and maintenance of occupational health and environmental programs, for all THALES personnel and client personnel in whose facilities there is co-responsibility with THALES.
- Participate in the preparation and follow-up of the budget and HSE recommendations for the project.
- Development of the HSE training program for the project.
- Establish guidelines and participate in the investigation of the causes (when this happens) that originated an accident and propose mitigation actions and improvements with a preventive approach to prevent it from happening again.
- Attend external audits on HSE matters.
- Ensure compliance with HSE measures by both Thales project personnel and subcontracted personnel.
- Lic or Ing. Industrial, or similar
- 4 years or more in the HSE area preferably in manufacturing or on site
- Safety and hygiene and Environment
- Projects management
- Management of ISO 9001, 14001, ISO 45001 standards
- Intermediate English – advanced
Night shift – 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!