Building a future we can all trust
The infrastructure support engineer is in charge of maintaining in operational conditions level 2 the IT infrastructures of a Datacenter and the physical security installations of the CCTV, VMS and hypervision platform type, and his general mission is:
- To participate in the putting into production of the IT infrastructure of the Datacenter.
- Participate in the drafting and execution of recipe books dedicated to the project.
- Carry out the transfer of competence of the infrastructures and applications deployed to the end customer.
- Maintenance in operational conditions level 2 of Datacenter infrastructures and business applications.
- Maintenance in operational conditions level 2 of physical security installations such as CCTV, VMS and hypervision platform,
- Technical assistance to users on level 2 incidents of Datacenter installations
- Ensure the rapid escalation of problems to the level of proper maintenance.
- Identify anomalies and define a way out to respond effectively to customer questions
- Internal communication and reporting of incidents
- Follow-up of improvement work
- Follow-up of problems with developers
- Take charge of key customers from a point of view technical support
- Use a call tracking tool in order to analyze incidents in international cross-functional projects (process reviews, ticketing systems, organizational issues, etc.)
- Lead and participate in crisis management (have an investigative role / important animation during crisis units in order to reduce the level of severity of the incidents encountered).
The NTI2 support engineer must have a bac + 5 diploma or more in the field of IT infrastructure support and CCTV system with a minimum of 3 years of experience and must have a good knowledge of the following systems:
- CCTV: Administration of VMS Solutions,
- Hypervisors: Diagnosis and resolution of SOFT SKILLS incidents
- Sense of listening and ability to respond precisely
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Broad computer skills
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English is essential
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.