Building a future we can all trust
The engineer for the integration of safety and / or physical security systems within the framework of Thales Holding Maroc (THM) security projects will be in charge of piloting the design and deployment study activities of security solutions. and protection of sensitive infrastructure and urban security (CCTV, CA, intrusion detection, fire detection), its main missions will be:
- Write technical specifications and design documents for physical security systems architectures for THM bids and projects.
- Participate in the development of technical offers in THM’s fields of activity.
- Manage the deployment activities of electronic security systems in the field within the framework of THM projects
- Manage IVVQ activities of electronic security solutions (Hypervisors, VMS, Software for the control of field equipment, etc.)
- Develop the test plans and drafting of test books and associated procedures.
- Ensure the running of the validation scenarios, the analysis of results and the preparation of test reports.
- Record technical facts encountered and follow up on their resolution.
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager during steering committees and technical progress meetings
- Act as the main technical point of contact on site for key projects with THM partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Thales Group’s Physical Security solutions
- Ensure the rapid escalation of critical security issues to Thales Group’s competence centers or to OEMs
- Participate in the resolution of complex technical facts in support of the THM maintenance team
- Provide technical and operational training to users, maintainers and administrators of security systems deployed as part of a project
- Provide an open database of knowledge for questions regarding strategic plans, best practices and advice on upgrades, special concerns and ad hoc advice for software implementation, integration, training and change requests
The Safety Systems Integration Engineer must have a bac + 5 engineer degree or equivalent in electrical / electronic engineering, Telecoms or IT or equivalent with significant professional experience of more than 5 years in the field of physical security of sensitive sites and having already work in similar projects of supply and installation of large-scale physical security systems with proven skills not limited to below:
- Mastery of IT, Telecom and Electronic Security solutions for sensitive sites
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in hardware and software
- Capable of multitasking, working iteratively and adjusting work priorities
- Excellent knowledge of different operating systems Windows (Active Directory, file sharing, IIS, clustering, GPO, performance monitoring, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of networking principles and IP protocols
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting network equipment (switches, routers, etc.)
- Understanding of network storage principles (SAN, NAS, iSCSI) and best practices
- Understanding of server virtualization concepts
- Even better if you have these strengths
- MCSE, CCNA, SQL Server, VMware or similar professional technical certifications
- Programming experience in C #, Visual Basic, VBScript, PowerShell or similar technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server administration experience
- Deployment and troubleshooting of security systems such as: CCTV (IP cameras and encoders, video matrices, DVRs, etc.), Access control systems (reader, controller, cabling, etc.) ) and License plate recognition systems and concepts
- Assessment of the risks that may arise during the project
- Planning and animation of governance bodies (Steering committee, Suppliers committee, internal committee, etc.).
- Mastery of project management standards
- Experience in the management of complex technical projects
- Good practices of planning tools (MS Project, Primavera …) and collaborative work (Jira or others)
- Good writing skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Good time manager
- Spirit of communication and coordination
- Force of proposal
- Creative, Autonomous, Organized, Sense of rigor and stress management
- Proactive, versatile in the field of competence
- Mastery of French and English, both written and spoken.
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.