Building a future we can all trust.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales has been present in the Philippines since 2002, and continues to support the country’s big ambitions in the aerospace, defense and digital security sectors. As a committed partner to the country, Thales works closely with key Filipino partners in the areas of digital identity and security, air traffic management and defense, where its technologies and services supplied Digital Identity & Security business lie at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. Thales employs a workforce of close to 200 employees in the Philippines, across two facilities in Manila and Laguna.
A Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline (Business Studies / Human Resource Management)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience specialized in full spectrum of in-house payroll, compensation and benefits administration in a global company.
- Strong knowledge on local labor laws and regulations, taxation and has background in a shared services environment.
- Good knowledge and skilled in HR Information systems and In-house Payroll Software (e.g.
- Workday, Times Payroll Software etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Administer in-house payroll processing for all employees in Thales Group Companies in Philippines. Generate, validate and reconcile payroll computation and reports.
- Handle yearly tax filing for employees as well as monthly tax submission and other related government contributions / processing.
- Prepare and analyze internal reports such payroll, headcount, bonus and leave accrual etc.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits both government and company related.
- Work with HRIS Specialist on HR Applications, such as payroll, leave / absences, time management modules etc.
- Attend to employees queries on payroll, employee benefits and HR systems.
- Maintain all HR files / data such as employee 201/personal files, in HR Information systems, payroll reports and government reports/ documents.
- Support the performance management process and assist in the yearly annual salary review and bonus payout exercise.
- Prepare employee related letters e.g. certification letter, promotion / transfer letters, confirmation letters, acceptance of resignation, resignee clearance form etc.
- Filing of Statutory Reports / Surveys
- Participate in all required audits that are related to payroll, compensation and benefits.
- Register new hire into Company insurance plans.
- Compile statistics and generate HR related reports.
- Support HR projects as and when assigned.