Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- As a Process Engineer you will get the opportunity to work in our Centre of Excellence, contributing to the production of advanced banking cards and secure documents. On a daily basis, your task will be:
- Implementation and start-up of new manufacturing processes;
- Supervising the commissioning of new production machines;
- Defining production parameters and their control;
- Support for production and maintenance in solving technical problems;
- Optimizing existing production lines to improve efficiency;
- Control of the production process ;
- Modifying and improving the process and manufactured products;
- Optimization of process handling methods to ensure the highest quality, efficiency and cost minimization;
- Identification of problems and implementation of preventive solutions;
- Preparation of reports and analyzes of manufacturing processes.
- You should have a technical degree (or be at least student of the last years);
- Your experience as a process engineer or as a technologist / maintenance engineer in a manufacturing company would be necessary for your smooth onboarding;
- Your knowledge in the field of: electrical engineering / automation / electrics / electronics / machine building / mechanical engineering / maintenance / pneumatics would be important;
- You should have also a practical experience in commissioning new machines;
- To succeed you need to be proactive, goal-oriented, able to work independently, and know how to efficiently coordinate tasks;
- Good knowledge of English is a must;
- This position involves solving problems, so you should know how to use in practice problem analysis methods (PDCA, FMEA, SPC, CPK, quality tools);
- Practical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools and other methods of process improvement would also be important;
- You will cooperate with various people, so you must have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, a bit of expertise in negotiations and influencing others would also be helpful;
- The ideal candidate knows how to grow others and self so you need to focus on developing and expanding your knowledge as well as sharing it with others;
- And last but not least, we truly value teamwork – Together is one of factors we must all embrace, whatever part of the business we are in.
What we offer:
- In our company we cultivate loyalty, partnership and respect, where a teamwork is a key factor in our growth;
- If you decide to join our team, you will pursue your career in an international company and take part in delivering unique products to customers;
- We will sign an employment contract with you;
- You will join a team that is ready to cooperate and you will contribute to creating positive environment;
- You will receive the opportunity to improve your skills and professional development e.g. access to free language learning platform, Udemy courses;
- You will work from our modern office located in Tczew (near to Gdańsk), however, where possible, we will offer you the possibility to work in a hybrid model (partially from home and partially from our office);
- You can get financial rewards in our Employee referral program;
- In addition, we offer you a wide range of benefits, i.e. group life insurance, private medical care co-funded by the company, a doctor’s office on the premises, commute allowance and free parking space for employees, canteen with 50% lunch subsidy, fruits once a week, social fund (e.g. summer and winter allowance, Multisport card), the Runner’s Club (reimbursement of the cost of starter packages up to PLN 250 per year).
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!