Thalēs does what needs doing, technology and capital being the drivers.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
in Customer Profile Center (Mobile Connectivity Solutions)
The mobile industry has changed the face of the world over the last 30 years and Thales has been an active player throughout this transformation.
Since the very start of GSM – and now with the advent of 5G – we’ve been bringing trust to the mobile ecosystem by connecting and authenticating users and devices to mobile networks. And now we’re helping mobile operators deliver a 100% customer digital relationship even before service sign-up as well as addressing the challenge of connecting millions of IoT devices.
The arrival of 5G has created new opportunities to enrich customer experience, speed up digital transformation for enterprises and advance interactions in our society.
If you would like to become a part of our Thales DIS (Digital Identity & Security) Team and dive into the most state-of-the-art solutions for Mobile Connectivity, please do not hesitate and apply today!
As a Junior Software Development Engineer, you will be working at the heart of a key technical area with a high degree of visibility, interacting with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds. You will ensure smooth implementation and delivery of customized industrial software to Thales DIS factories. The applications you will develop and deliver will be used to produce millions of SIM cards, IoT modules or generation of eSIM subscriptions for hundreds of customers from around the world.
- You will be playing a key role in the development and delivery of personalization applications for SIM card/ IoT module production and eSIM subscription generation.
- You will analyze customer requirements and technical specifications.
- You will design and develop personalization applications, test them, create and update documents, deliver to production, implement corrections / modifications to the application during the lifecycle of the projects.
- You will work within Thales specific development environment and engineering applications, using Thales native software development technologies, with limited use of C++ customization.
- You will provide support on the delivered applications to its users.
- You will ensure quality, efficiency and confidentiality of your projects.
- We are looking for someone who is creative, open-minded and inquisitive problem solver and who has knowledge of programming basics.
- It would be perfect if you have elementary experience in software development (preferably in C++).
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design and data structures would be definitely a plus.
- As you will cooperate with various people, you must have highly developed interpersonal and effective communication skills with a customer focused approach.
- You should be analytical, able to solve technical problems and demonstrate technical curiosity.
- To succeed at this job you should be well organized with basic project management skills, autonomous, resilient and able to respond effectively under pressure.
- To perform your daily duties communicative English level is necessary.
- It would be nice if you have a degree preferably in Electronic Engineering, Automation or Computer Science, or you are on the way to receive it in the foreseeable future.
What we can offer:
- A culture of collaboration, mutual respect and diversity.
- Tasks and projects providing growth opportunities in a motivating work environment.
- Employment (employment contract) in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Possibility to work in a hybrid model, partially from home, partially from our modern office located in Tczew, near Gdańsk.
- Commute allowance and free parking space for employees.
- Employee referral program.
- Private medical care co-funded by the company, various sport activities, life insurance, social fund, canteen, charity and social events.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!