Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Thales Portugal is a Competence Centre of the Thales Group, whose mission is to integrate and develop solutions and products for Thales projects worldwide. Having around 220 specialized human resources Thales Portugal has a strong capability to design, develop, and deploy systems and services efficiently in the Defence, Security (Critical Information Systems, Critical Infrastructure and Banking) and Transportation markets.
Edisoft, a Thales Group company, is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join a team within our Aerospace systems domain.
Some of your main duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or similar field
- Knowledge of Java programming and Terraform
- Knowledge of Oriented-objects concepts
- Knowledge in Spring Framework or ReactJS
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Communication skills and able to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Availability to travel, usually for short periods
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!