Building a future we can all trust.
Job ID: R0134888
Location: Bucharest, București, Romania
Regular Employment, Full time
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
QA Team Lead(SPACEOPS Project) – Space Business
Thales Systems Romania (TSR) is now developing its capacities in SW development for Space applications in collaboration with Thales Alenia Space (TAS).
Thales Alenia Space develops the SPACEOPS solution for the configuration and monitoring of telecom satellites. The PCM product (Payload Configuration and Management) is part of the SPACEOPS solution and provides operator support for the configuration and monitoring of telecommunication satellite payloads. And allows performing the satellite mission planning.
Thales Systems Romania will be responsible of the development, integration and test (IVV) of the PCM product according to Agile methodology.
- Specification of Test Cases on Requirements basis (including performance and boundary tests)
- Implementation of Test Cases for unit test and subsystem test
- Automation of Test Cases
- Execution of automated tests
- Preparation of test campaigns with functional tests and non-regression tests
- Detailed description of reproduction scenario when finding bugs
- Evaluation of the test output (coverage, traceability, progress)
- Test documentation
- Project monitoring (ex: monitoring of non-conformities correction, test result reporting)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Experience with Gherkin and Cucumber
- Experience with Selenium
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of computer networks and operating systems fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus:
- Programming skills in Java
- Scripting Languages (Bash, Perl, Groovy)
- If you don’t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the role, because skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways an can be based on your life experience.
YOUR CAREER AT THALES
Joining Thales, you will integrate into a tight-knit team working in an international and friendly environment. Thanks to various teams working on multiple fields and domains, all located in Bucharest, you will be able to evolve and grow your competences in different areas.
Room for and attention to personal development
The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial or international level, within the various markets Thales is working in
YOUR IMMEDIATE BENEFITS
- 24 holiday days a year
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours and work from home options
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage