In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
As a Software Engineer in the Personalization Systems and Product Engineering team, you will participate in the design, implementation, deployment of Shopfloor Personalization Tools used in Personalization Service Centers.
A week in the life of a Development Engineer:
- You will involve in estimation, implementation, validation, maintenance, and integration of industrial personalization software.
- You will deliver quality products following quality rules (deployment and documentation).
- You will analyse R&D documents and deliveries.
- You will collaborate with R&D, Product Engineers, Product/Program Manager amongst others.
- You will provide level 3 support to production, technical consultants and developments centres.
- To succeed at this job, you must have: excellent knowledge in programming languages like Java, XML, Python, C/C++/C#, Visual Basic, Oracle Database.
- It would be preferred if you have knowledge in Smart Cards and related standards.
- We would like someone to join our team who is motivated by technical topics, rigorous, pragmatic, a team-player in a diverse environment, a strong communicator, able to propose solutions, proactive and innovative.
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 year of experience as Software Engineer.
- You must be able to work autonomously, has high respect of quality and able to meet tight deadlines.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!