Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales.
Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
- Develop, validate and deploy new software components (e.g. advance software security mechanism and next generation IoT connectivity protocols) for embedded operating systems targeted for mobile and IoT devices, in applications such as mobile payment and IoT connectivity • Participate to the development of next generation operating systems for future devices
- Being in agile development environment to work closely within team and multiple teams around the world to build great products exceeding customer expectations
- Contribute to continuous product and development methodology improvement
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or related fields
- Proficient in C/Java programming languages
- Knowledge of embedded technologies/ecosystem, software security or Javacard is a plus
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!