Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Thales established its presence in Singapore in 1973 to support the expansion of aerospace-related activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Throughout the last four decades, the company grew from strength to strength and is today involved in the primary businesses of Aerospace (including Air Traffic Management), Defence & Security, Ground Transportation and Digital Identity & Security. Thales today employs over 2,100 people in Singapore across all its business areas.
- Verify the impact of System Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) and defining and submitting on time and on budget, test procedures and associated scenarios to the TL / SEM, in order to verify and validate the system (off-line, simulator and on-line) in the context of Project and or Bids
- Carry out verification and performance tests on time and on budget, during partial integration [Integrated Block Builds [IBB] testing]
- Carry out validation tests on time and on budget, during Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Track and validate the Problem Change Reports (PCR’s) corrective actions, in coordination with the other Engineering teams
- Record the test results and preparing the Problem Change Reports (PCR’s) in the appropriate databases
- Report test results
- Degree in Engineering and/or Science (Computer, Software Engineering, Aerospace and/or Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems experience
- Air Traffic Management domain knowledge (Operational Concept)
- Clear understanding of Verification & Validation processes (Traceability, Tests Definition, Test Conduct, Requirements management)
- Experience in total life cycle of software development including processes and responsibilities at each stage in the cycle
- Excellent communications skills including written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge in Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Comprehensive Eurocat [X or E] product knowledge
- Knowledge in DoD standards 2167 or 1679A
- Knowledge in Verification and Validation tools (Doors)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!