Thalēs does what needs doing, technology and capital being the drivers.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
- We are looking for a graduate in BSc /BTECH Computer Science
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- Implementation of customer technical requirements and specifications
- Understand and efficiently implement Gemalto internal processes for delivery.
- Understand and apply Smart Card Industry Standards.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of delivery by managing priorities and internal projects with relevant teams
This is a 12 month contract comprised of work experience and a NQF level 5 Project Management learnership which must be completed.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!