Building a future we can all trust.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales has been present in Thailand since the early 1990s, opening its first representative office in Bangkok in 2005. Today, Thales Thailand employs 45 people, and has numerous programmes and achievements to its name in both the civil and defense sectors. The Group is a long-term strategic supplier of defense systems for the Royal Thai Army and Navy. In aerospace, Thales plays a key strategic role, delivering country-wide solutions to Thai customers in the area of air traffic management, radars and navigation aids. Thales is supplying ground transportation solutions to the main and urban rail lines in the area of signaling and fare collection.
- Installation and configuration of components of the solution infrastructure consisting of database systems, database high availability replications, Backup and restore, & tuning and patching database systems.
- Monitor data replication, database integrity and ensure higher availability of the solution.
- Support development/integration team for installation, configuration and optimization of the Thales solution components
- Define and configure all security for the database system.
- You support the Project Manager for acceptance of the system part of the solution
Key-Task/ Database Knowledge
- 3-5 years Oracle and MySQL database support and maintenance experience.
- Good knowledge & experience about Oracle & MySQL enterprise database HA architecture.
- Expertise in Oracle and MySQL database installation, maintenance, patching, tuning, change management, and optimization.
- Monitor and manage database performance, logical and physical storage, analyze database logs.
- Provide proactive support. Implement day to day DBA support, make sure availability of database, security, and integrity.
- Good experience in Oracle RMAN and MySQL enterprise backup solution, backup policy and verify database backup availability.
- Good command over Oracle and MySQL database engine, Good at SQL, PL/SQL language, InnoDB.
- Experience analyze database index and performance, Oracle AWR, MySQL performance scheme.
- Understand database security, encryption & users and privileges.
- Collaborate with third party vendors and R&D for resolving any issues with database & applications.
- Good knowledge & experience about Oracle golden gate installation, integration, replication configuration & troubleshooting skills.
- Documentation of maintenance tasks.
Common Computer Knowledge
- Familiar with RHEL 6.x/7.x/8.x, knowledge of network/storage/X86 hardware
- Familiar with enterprise monitoring tools, DB management tools, RHEL clusters, scripting skills
- Oracle 12c or 19c or MySQL 5.7/8.0 experience
- Large database (10TB & above) support and maintenance experience
- OCP/RHCE/RHCA certification
- English communication skills