In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in Thailand since the early 1990s, opening its first representative office in Bangkok in 2005. Today, Thales Thailand employs 45 people, and has numerous programmes and achievements to its name in both the civil and defence sectors. The Group is a long-term strategic supplier of defence systems for the Royal Thai Army and Navy. In aerospace, Thales plays a key strategic role, delivering country-wide solutions to Thai customers in the area of air traffic management, radars and navigation aids. Thales is supplying ground transportation solutions to the main and urban rail lines in the area of signalling and fare collection.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of two data centres, enrolment offices (branch offices) technical support, consisting of IT, security infrastructure, and software application and ensure SLA of the global solution. Lead the network operation centre activities and maintain solution availability, operation compliance of datacentre, service desks, and maintain and update process, policies and best practices.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS: DATA CENTER OPERATIONS, GOVERNANCE.
- Ensure 99.9 % service availability for the two data centers consisting of IT, Security and software application services.
- Assess, Implement, manage and operate the operation lifecycle of datacenter components in line with ITIL and best practice manner.
- Manage 24/7 Help desk, event management, incident management, change management, problem management and preventive maintenance of global solutions.
- Organize and conduct adequate training for the customer, NOC engineers and help desk support staff.
- Ensure continuous service improvement, coordinate, escalate and resolve all technical problems.
- Collaborate with the third-party solution providers, ISP, Thales software support, third party vendors.
- Manage service catalogue, maintain the life cycle documentation of solution components consisting of IT infrastructure, security and software applications.
- Lead the technical team of NOC , help desk and ensure the technical support, reliability and availability of the information assets
- SLA monitoring, SLA reporting, Prepare monthly SLA reports, capacity management,
- Responsible for monitoring of critical information assets inside the data centers and branch offices
- Ensure the best performance, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the of information assets & services.
- Ensure backup solution and offsite backup solution and manage the disaster recovery of the datacenters.
- Manage and coordinate the Installation and configuration of all components of the solution (IT infrastructure, security solution, and software application configuration and optimization of the whole system)
- Support development and integration team for installation, configuration and optimization of the Thales solution components.
- Plan and ensure the change management, problem management, and preventive maintenance of the information assets.
- Produce and maintain the documentation lifecycle of the information assets, solution components, operation guides, operation process, system integration documentation, administration guide, security procedure, disaster recovery plan implementation, Certificate Practice Statement and Certificates Policy for PKI solution…)
- You manage the internal infrastructure by sizing the system, challenging the technological and equipment choice and proposing the more efficient and cost effective way to answer the internal requirements
- Support security manager, project manager in ensuring the security of the system and compliance ISO 27001.
Education, Knowledge, Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- ITIL operation, ISO-27001, CCNP, RHEL, Microsoft certifications.
- 5 years’ or more experience in operation and maintenance of enterprise network, data centres, security infrastructure of enterprise business.,
- Experience in leading 5 or more technical engineers.
- Experience in Professional services activities, solution implementation, technical consultancy, and project management.
Hardware, Operating System and software:
- HPE, DELL,CISCO (Servers range and technologies)
- Firewall, router, switch (CISCO, Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortinet)
- Microsoft Windows Operating System, RHEL, VMware hypervisors.
- Oracle enterprise edition, MySQL enterprise, and Oracle golden gate.
- Application server, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache servers, API managers, WEB Servers and proxies: Apache, MS-IIS, ISA Server, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat)
Networking, protocol, Security and system administration:
- LAN, WAN, MPLS, SAN, NAS, WLAN, VPN, Frame-Relay
- TCP/IP, IPSEC, VPN (PPTP, L2TP), SSL, S/MIME, LDAP, NTLM, Kerberos-PKINIT, Radius, EAP/TLS
- Thin Client technologies (ICA, RDP, Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy, IT infrastructure hardening
- Cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric) – (Notion) Public Key Infrastructure: Products and concept, Certificate Practice Statement, Certificate Policy
- High Availability, Clustering and load-balancing, Disaster Recovery, Backup strategy, Update services
Location of Job:
- Bangkok, Ayutthaya., Chaeng wattana, Thailand.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!