Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Thales has been present in Thailand since the early 1990s, opening its first representative office in Bangkok in 2005. Today, Thales Thailand employs 45 people, and has numerous programmes and achievements to its name in both the civil and defence sectors. The Group is a long-term strategic supplier of defence systems for the Royal Thai Army and Navy. In aerospace, Thales plays a key strategic role, delivering country-wide solutions to Thai customers in the area of air traffic management, radars and navigation aids. Thales is supplying ground transportation solutions to the main and urban rail lines in the area of signalling and fare collection.
A week in the life of a NOC Expert:
- Installation and configuration of all components of the solution infrastructure (hardware assembly, Operating System installation, back office software installation, configuration and optimization of the whole system)
- Support development/integration team for installation, configuration and optimization of Thales solution components.
- Define and configure all security policies for the system.
- Produce all associated documentation (installation and administration guide, security procedure, inputs for disaster recovery plan implementation, inputs for Certificate Practice Statement and Certificates Policy for PKI solution…)
- You manage the internal infrastructure by sizing the system, challenging the technological and equipment choice and proposing the more efficient and cost effective way to answer the internal PSD requirements
- Trouble shooting of the network.
- Report Network performance
- You support the Operation Manager for the system part of the solution.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 2 to 5 years’ or more experience in IT/Network/Security administration, deployment or operation (engineer)
- 5 to 10 years’ or more experience in IT/Network/Security administration, deployment or operation (expert)
- Experience in customer project activity (Professional Services)
- Experience in operation / production environment
- Thai and English speakers (Thai citizen if possible)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!