The PAC Group is a services consulting firm supporting diversified industries on a global basis. Experienced in sectors such as Automotive, Chemical, Consumer Goods, Construction, Defense, Energy (including alternative/renewable, petrochem), Food/Packaging, Governmental, Textiles and more.
The PAC Group is seeking a Autonomous Driving System Engineer, with 2+ years’ experience to join its Global Operations consulting team.
Project delivery location will be Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Work with R&D Team to understand AD System, operational envelop and limitations, related tools and processes. Based on that develop and document automated driving requirements.
- Develop test bench and implement unit test of mechatronic systems, sensors and computers
- Generate requirements for automated driving applications
- Compile, develop and document automated driving requirements in the areas of Systems and Software Development Process, Product and Vehicle Architecture and Design, System Components, Teleoperation, Cloud & Apps, Vehicle Build Process, Vehicle Checkout
- Design and implement testing of automated driving system
- Developing strategies concepts and implementations for autonomous driving system
- Building a knowledge of the customer and ensure that the expectations of user is reflected in both requirements and concepts
- Create opportunities for continual improvements in the quality of work
- Working with engineer team and development partners
- Rapidly iterate and develop concepts that exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Support testing, validation, and verification, ensuring high quality, on-time delivery, and overall system compliance with specifications
Technical Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Systems, Controls or Robotics. Masters preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in mechatronics system or system engineering
- Experience with electronic system design, implementation and testing
- Hands on vehicle experience (debugging, driving, testing)
- Cross-functional knowledge of electronics, software, algorithms, mechanics
- Good knowledge of common vehicle electrical and networking systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc)
- Ability to quickly and creatively solve problems, independently and in teams, while maintaining quality work
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, organized, flexible, and able to balance and prioritize multiple diverse projects
- Comfortable working in fast paced dynamic projects
Other Skills Required
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Display & build enthusiasm within team environment
- Previous experience working in an international team/ability to work with cross culture team
- Positive attitude and constructive approach while interfacing with peers/suppliers
- Strong mentoring and team building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Innovative, think inside and outside the box
- Firm focus on driving for results
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic within team environment
- Flexible to work in a fast pace constantly changing environment with tight deadlines