B2B Sales Assistant
We are highly educated world experts in satellite space propulsion, pioneering the field of streamlined in-orbit propulsion for the rising satellite constellation paradigm.
ThrustMe is a fast-growing startup in the space sector, founded in 2017 with the mission to enable sustainable use of space by delivering advanced satellite mobility solutions to our clients worldwide. We are experts in satellite space propulsion and made history in 2020 with the world’s first in-orbit demonstrations of an iodine-fueled electric propulsion system. Today, we are delivering propulsion systems to large satellite constellation clients in Europe, Asia, and North America. As a leader in the new space industry, we are dedicated to providing innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our clients, and we are committed to sustainability, reliability, and quality in everything we do.
We are seeking a highly motivated B2B Sales Assistant to join our commercial team. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team to provide administrative support and help drive sales growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of space technology and innovation.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential clients and market trends.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Update and maintain customer and prospect databases.
- Help organize and attend industry events and conferences.
- Preparing sales assets & briefs enabling sales executives to work effectively
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with written and spoken English and French proficiency.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with experience using CRMs and project management tools.
- Interest in space technology and the commercial space industry.
The successful candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for sales and technology. They should have a proactive mindset, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. They should also be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and join a dynamic team at the forefront of space innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.