ThrustMe is a fast-growing industrial engineering startup in the space sector, founded in 2017. We are highly educated world experts in satellite space propulsion, pioneering the field of streamlined in-orbit propulsion for the rising satellite constellation paradigm. We help our clients in the US, Europe, and Asia, to maneuver satellites once in space while meeting their short timelines and cost-capped budgets. The company made history in 2019 and 2020 with the world's first in-orbit demonstrations of iodine-fueled electric propulsion systems, technologies that will revolutionize the satellite mobility industry.
ThrustMe is a fast-growing startup in the space sector, founded in 2017 with the mission to enable sustainable use of space while creating value on Earth and beyond. We are experts in satellite space propulsion and made history in 2020 with the world’s first in-orbit demonstrations of an iodine-fueled electric propulsion system. Already adopted by established customers in Europe, North America, and Asia, our wide product portfolio has significant market traction using proprietary technologies that will revolutionise the satellite mobility industry.
As a Marketing and Communication intern, you will work directly with the sales team to achieve the objectives of our global B2B strategy. The core mission is to develop relevant marketing content, highlight our solutions’ benefits, and support our brand strategy and major sales campaigns.
- Co-lead a new launch or evaluate the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Lead monthly brand analysis, capture input and recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Actively participate in the maintenance of the ThrustMe website and social media.
- Assist in the creation of ThrustMe graphic materials.
Skills and qualifications
- You have a strong interest in new technologies and the aerospace field.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Autonomy with good team spirit.
- Ongoing degree level in Marketing, Business, Communications or demonstrable experience within a marketing role.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of graphic design is an extra.