Technical Support Engineer
We are highly educated world experts in satellite space propulsion, pioneering the field of streamlined in-orbit propulsion for the rising satellite constellation paradigm.
ThrustMe is a fast-growing industrial engineering startup in the space sector, founded in 2017. We are highly educated world experts in satellite space propulsion, pioneering the field of streamlined in-orbit propulsion for the rising satellite constellation paradigm. We help our clients in the US, Europe, and Asia, to maneuver satellites once in space while meeting their short timelines and cost-capped budgets. The company made history in 2019 and 2020 with the world’s first in-orbit demonstrations of iodine-fueled electric propulsion systems, technologies that will revolutionize the satellite mobility industry.
As Technical Support Engineer at ThrustMe, you will be the link between the company and the engineering teams of our customers. You will work on drafting and reviewing technical documentation for our space propulsion systems and other product, as well as supporting the customers from purchase of the system to flight. By joining the Product Development Team, you will be at the interface between cutting edge research and mass production, turning novel concepts into flight-ready systems.
- Write technical product documentation (datasheets, user manuals, etc.).
- Work on documentation for internal use (production procedures, internal reports, etc.).
- Ensure documentation is dependable and up to date as the products evolve.
- Take responsibility for technical interactions with customers throughout sales, integration and operation of the propulsion systems.
- Collaborate with engineers and physicists in the development and industrialization of ground-breaking products.
- Regularly reporting to the Head of Product Development.
Skills and qualifications
- Masters degree in an engineering discipline.
- 2+ year experience in drafting of technical documentation, ideally in a regulated industry.
- Experience in technical interaction with customers.
- Experience with CAD and technical drawings.
- Knowledge/experience with the qualification process of space or other complex hardware is a strong asset.
- Some general understanding of electronics or software is an asset.
- Communicates in English fluently.
The position is open for new graduates and experienced candidates.