Propulsion Towards Sustainable Space
Are you looking for a dynamic job environment with the opportunity to demonstrate both your technical and sales skills and take on new responsibilities? Then you should read on!
ThrustMe is a deep-tech company in the space industry, leveraging more than 10 years of applied and fundamental research in Ecole Polytechnique and CNRS. We have a true turnkey and streamlined space propulsion portfolio, successfully tested in space from November 2019 and ready for satellite constellations. We are hiring a sales engineer to bring our sales to the next level.
You will be working within the commercial team and reporting to the CEO. You will be responsible for growing our sales and developing strategic commercial aspects. Our clients are individual satellite integrators and integrators or operators of satellite fleets. From startups to traditional well-known companies and space agencies, our customers manufacture from a few satellites to hundreds of satellites
We are looking for candidates with the ability to thrive in the demanding environment of the space industry, and with a great capacity to quickly learn the technical specificities and challenges of space propulsion. Within the company, your career may grow into a strategic business development position.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for selling space propulsion systems:
- Meet with existing & potential customers; understand customers needs, explain product features, promote our product portfolio.
- Complete proposals and bids, write up sales orders, prepare sales documents, and negotiate contract terms.
- Responsible for our relationships with space agencies.
- Attend trade exhibitions, seminars, and conferences.
- Provide inputs for commercial enhancements and new product development.
Desired skills and experience
- Broad understanding of space systems engineering with knowledge in satellite control system or satellite bus elements like AOCS, astrodynamics, or propulsion
- 5+ years of relevant industrial experience is essential
- Demonstrated successful experience in B2B technical sales
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented and self driven with appreciation of teamwork