ThrustMe is a fast-growing industrial engineering startup in the space sector, founded in 2017. We are highly educated world experts in satellite space propulsion, pioneering the field of streamlined in-orbit propulsion for the rising satellite constellation paradigm. We help our clients in the US, Europe, and Asia, to maneuver satellites once in space while meeting their short timelines and cost-capped budgets. The company made history in 2019 and 2020 with the world's first in-orbit demonstrations of iodine-fueled electric propulsion systems, technologies that will revolutionize the satellite mobility industry.
As an experienced Office Manager at ThrustMe, and with your organized style of work, flexible and friendly attitude, and a strong sense of priority, you will keep us and the workplace organized and take part in creating a positive, dynamic and welcoming working environment.
You will be an essential member of ThrustMe’s administrative support staff and report directly to the CEO.
- Manage the facilities, the organization of the cleaning agents, the security and general maintenance, mail, and office supplies and equipment, etc.
- Keep a record of invoices and prepare payments to suppliers.
- Ensure that all purchases are in budget and approved by a senior member.
- Managing databases of clients, suppliers, others…
- Booking transport, accommodations, and conference registrations.
- Ad-hoc administrater when needed.
- Keep the office up-to-date with policies.
Skills and qualifications
- BAC+2 with a BTS assistant de gestion PME-PMI, BTS comptabilité, or similar.
- 3 years of office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Autonomous with ease to communicate and report.
- Able to treat confidential information.
How to apply
- Submit professional resume and motivation letter.
Job Type: Permanent full-time contract.
Compensation package: Negotiable.