Unlocking Last Mile Connectivity
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, specially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades.
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
- Act as the lead for embedded systems on the manufacturing line through the support and development of current and future test equipments (jigs)
- Bring support to the manufacturing line when issues occur (understanding how the jigs are made, how they work and what are the typical issues that can happen)
- Plan and develop improvements for the jigs based on feedbacks from the manufacturing line and from the company
- Collaborate closely with electrical, mechanical and software leads for the development of new jigs to support expansion of the manufacturing line (scalability)
- Contribute to the product development suggesting design improvements that can help the manufacturing line achieving better yields and reduced cycle time
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience in the field
3 to 5 years of experience or more, in embedded systems development.
- Experience in writing software to test electronics components using e.g. Bash, Python, C/C++ (at least 1)
- Understand all major communication protocols (e.g. UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, …) and how it matters in terms of possible reasons for failure, limitations, differences
- Fully capable of reading and understanding eCAD schematics
- Experience in debugging hardware issues with dedicated tools (e.g. multimetre, oscilloscope, logic analyzer and others)
- Familiar with Linux OS
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with designing and/or handling manufacturing test equipment
- Familiar with Go (golang) programming language
- Experience in testing electronic components for quick prototyping and proof of concepts
- Thrives in working with a team of people from different backgrounds in a highly collaborative, time sensitive environment