We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide.
Today, most countries across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
Severe bottlenecks at all levels, what we call the Global Internet Distribution Challenge, has led to more than 50% of the world left unconnected entirely OR connected but with extremely poor access to the Internet. The outcome is that large swaths of the global population are hence prevented from accessing life-changing and economy-driving tools and services offered by the Internet.
What if you could really change the future?
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, specially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
- As the Product Manager for CENTAURI, own the product definition, introduction to the market, and product lifecycle.
- Own the product’s feature roadmap and delivery
- Organize and lead the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Evolve and develop the Product-Market fit by interacting with sales and external customers, collecting market feedback and running external user surveys.
- Work together with R&D team members and be responsible for research, evaluation, proof of concepts in support with the technical development of the product.
- Work together with Technical Program Management, Engineering team, Supply Chain and
- Manufacturing team to ensure the successful delivery of the product.
- Highlight technical issues that are discovered by clients for new releases and work with the engineering team to ensure competent and timely resolution.
- Coordinate project deployment and pilots, including beta testing for all new products. Utilise internal resources to analyse installations and drive new offerings.
- Degree in Engineering or other related technical fields with relevant work experience as a product manager for both hardware and software products.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4-6 years’ prior experience in hardware product management.
- Hands-on experience in architecting the development of hardware and basic understanding of network communications design.
- Experience in embedded systems development is a plus.
- Experience in packaging and design of hardware products is a plus.
- Some commercial manufacturing exposure is a plus.
- Working experience in C++, Python/Bash scripting will be a big plus.
Building the Future of Internet Distribution
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and other investors.
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards such as SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.