Intellian is a leading global provider of stabilized satellite antenna systems. Built upon our patented RF, stabilization and tracking technologies, our products support a wide range of industries, including Commercial Maritime, Offshore Energy, Defense & Intelligence and Luxury Yachting. Our comprehensive range of antenna systems includes Satellite TV, VSAT, Global Xpress and FleetBroadband solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- In the office, it is expected that you answer phone calls and emails to support our customer base.
- Assisting with local market dealer technical inquiries
- Support of product globally.
- Assisting other departments to help facilitate sales, such as, but not limited to; product demonstrations, Product recommendations, document or knowledge base creation, onsite training.
- Be able to perform installation of any Intellian Product efficiently, timely and successfully.
- Understand the operation of all Intellian product and be able to troubleshoot and fix.
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship and cleanliness
- Adhere to all safety regulations, perform risk assessment and maintain required PPE.
- Work individually without support if in a remote location.
- Work with teams of both internal staff, subcontractors, dealers, and customers.
- Be self-sufficient if need be, when unable to contact coordination or line manager.
- Report daily to the coordination team and line manager.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times, representing the company well and maintaining a good reputation.
- Limit failed or return required jobs and maintain a high success rate.
Administration & Clerical.
- Completing and providing RMA forms with stock returns or inventory adjustments.
- Ensuring all approvals are obtained before taking any item(s) from stock.
- Inputting of information into Salesforce.
- Ensuring Salesforce information is accurate.
- PUP, Case, TCN and Work Order; Creation, updates and completion within CRM
- Clear, concise reporting on service reports.
- Development of documentation for troubleshooting and knowledgebase.
- Working with all teams and staff to assist where a resource is needed.
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- Ensuring the security of any company property, building and contents
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma
- IT Network troubleshooting skills; DHCP, TCP/IPv4 & v6, Sub-netting, routing, etc.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and using email or telephone.
- Excellent written and verbal skills of the English language.
- Must be comfortable working alone and opening/closing facility.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Physically able to lift/carry at least 50lbs
- Strong organizational skills.
- Great team player and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Helpful to others.
- Ability to adapt to urgent situations and good at working under a timeline pressure.
- Good computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Docs. Generally, Technology savvy.