Cutting-Edge technology innovations in radiofrequency & antennas
Ground Segment System Engineer / Deputy project manager
TTI Norte is a company based on Spain set up by a group of professionals with recognized experience in the space market with a solid background and experience providing services, systems and products to space market customers, such as Space Agencies, Satellite Operators, Satellite Manufacturers and System Integrators.
Our values are:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Care of personnel, motivation and performance.
- Research, development and innovation as key drivers to ensure competitiveness, sustainability and development of the company.
- Efficient and effective processes to provide high quality services.
The personal profile suitable to this post is a cross-trained Senior System Engineer with Management skills able to face new challenges and grasp new concepts quickly.
The applicant should have experience in Satellite Ground Segment Projects and Ground Station Engineering. Proven capacity for being the interface with customers and subcontractors/suppliers.
He/she will be involved in Ground Segment System Engineering activities with special focus on Navigation satellites (high level architecture and interfaces definition, state-of-the art and trade-offs and analysis, …).
As Deputy Project Manager:
- Management and execution of project activities in accordance with their declared objectives, schedule, quality and costs
- Knowledge about Space Project Management organization standards (ECSS)
- Able to work independently in a trusted and precise manner with attention to details.
- Experience in the relationship with customers and subcontractors
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Reporting to the high management capability
- Continuous process improvement inside the project life cycle.
As Ground Segment System Engineer:
- Knowledge about communication protocols and cybersecurity.
- Theoretical and practical experience in Satellite Communications, Satellite Navigation and/or Ground Stations Engineering
- Knowledge of System Engineering methodologies with application to the Satellite/Aerospatiale environment.
- Ability to maintain a system-level view and understanding.
- Experience in the preparation of documentation (specifications, architecture document, detailed design document, design justification file, interface control documents)
- Experience in system interface definition and system verification & validation activities
- Involvement in technical reviews with subcontractors and customers along the project life cycle.
- Knowledge and experience in software tools related with System Engineering and Requirement Management.
- Short trips availability
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to face new challenges
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Between 2-3 years of experience.
- Able to work independently and in a trusted and precise manner.
- Experience in ESA projects and working in multidisciplinary work teams would be appreciated.
- English (required), other languages would be an advantage.