Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives.
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace Business Unit in Vienna we are looking for a
Director Engineering – Aerospace (m/f/d)
With your collaborative leadership style, you make a difference in our highly innovative and dynamic environment, using your big-picture approach and problem-solving skills. Ensuring reliable network and safety critical systems, fostering innovation and growing our market shares through the strategic management of talents, the Director Engineering – Aerospace will be a part of our international leadership team.
- Developing, aligning and executing the Aerospace and Space engineering strategy with relevant stakeholders
- Implementing and improving all development processes & tools and ensure conformity due to Aerospace and Space certifications
- Planning and controlling cost center budget
- Responsible for complex and safety critical system development within the area of Aerospace and Space
- Develop and implement policies, standards, and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the organization
- Technology and competence alignment with product management based on strategic roadmap
- Supplier management for internal and external suppliers
- Leading and developing the Aerospace Engineering Team in line with the TTTech Leadership principles
- University degree in a technical field of study (Electronics, Computer Science, or similar)
- Multiple years of experience in Aerospace R&D as senior manager of complex electronic products
- Several years of leadership experience in managing and leading intercultural and cross functional teams
- Experience in Aerospace certification of complex electronic systems (ARP4761, DO178, DO254, DO160, DO330)
- Several years of project management and management of technical product development, ideally in the aerospace/space sector and the electronics and/or embedded software domain
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Awareness of the need for a good working atmosphere, ability to inspire and motivate
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 10 %
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 90,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.