The TTTech Group is a leading provider of safe networked computing platforms that make megatrends like the Internet of Things and autonomous mobility a reality. Our solutions are applied in markets like automotive, mobile machinery, aerospace, smart manufacturing and automation and are trusted by many renowned market leaders, based on more than 20 years of technology leadership.
TTTech Group companies are doing work in megatrends that are transforming the world as we know it. The people who work with us are experts in their fields and we depend on every single one of them to drive innovation and make us a little bit better. Join our team in Vienna as a
Junior Sales Manager – Aerospace (m/f/d)
As part of the Aerospace & Space Sales team, you will support the Key Account Managers in the areas of Sales and Business Development as well as customer acquisition from initial technology or product enquiries to quotation and order processing.
- Development and support of existing and new, well-known Aerospace customers in Europe
- Participation in new lead generation and sales process execution
- Sales forecasting, tracking, and reporting of financials
- Support of key account managers in opportunity management, quotation development, order to cash and legal agreements
- Close co-operation with technical pre-sales, sales support, finance, and other internal stakeholders
- Medium-term development towards supporting own key accounts with revenue responsibility
- Completed degree with a technical and/or commercial focus
- Affinity for the aerospace industry, electronics and/or hardware & software
- First professional experience, especially in the technical environment, is advantageous
- Good understanding of the process and precise working methods
- Willingness to travel within Europe (approx. 20%)
- Excellent English skills, good French skills are of advantage
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical expertise – work among fellow experts and minds that will inspire you
- Benefits Package – lunch tickets, job tickets (unlimited use of public transport in Vienna or partially reimbursement of costs for KlimaTicket), numerous discounts, events and much more
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, workcation (up to 45 workdays per year Mobile Working within the EU) and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 42,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.