The TTTech Group is a leading provider of safe networked computing platforms that make megatrends like the Internet of Things and autonomous mobility a reality. Our solutions are applied in markets like automotive, mobile machinery, aerospace, smart manufacturing and automation and are trusted by many renowned market leaders, based on more than 20 years of technology leadership.
It takes an airplane to get a person across the world – but a world of great minds to get an airplane off the ground
Today it is normal to step on a modern airplane and travel the entire globe within 24 hours. But it still takes hundreds of experts and specialists to get such an airplane ready for take-off. TTTech is on board too. If you come work with us in Vienna, so are you.
Project Engineer – Aerospace (m/f/d)
Together with a team of experts you will support the integration of safety-relevant network solutions into aerospace and space applications of our customers. Our customers are the leading aircraft and spacecraft integrators which gives you the possibility to participate in projects for future applications in those markets.
- Integration of TTTech aerospace products in customer systems
- Project Engineering (development of software applications, scripts, configs, tooling)
- Build test setups for customers
- Implementation of lab products
- Perform maintenance on lab products
- Support inspections of return material
- Support of Technical-Presales
- Provide technical support to customers on our products
- Provide trainings on products and technology to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- University degree in technical engineering (TU/FH, e.g. computer science, electronics)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with embedded systems and software development in C
- Experience with Python development
- Good understanding of interaction between software and hardware
- Experience with Linux; VxWorks is of advantage
- Experience with Ethernet
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team Player with a broad interest in technology and engineering topics
- Excellent command of English
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical expertise – work among fellow experts and minds that will inspire you
- Benefits Package – lunch tickets, job tickets (unlimited use of public transport in Vienna or partially reimbursement of costs for KlimaTicket), numerous discounts, events and much more
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, workcation (up to 45 workdays per year Mobile Working within the EU) and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 44,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.