The TTTech Group is a leading provider of safe networked computing platforms that make megatrends like the Internet of Things and autonomous mobility a reality. Our solutions are applied in markets like automotive, mobile machinery, aerospace, smart manufacturing and automation and are trusted by many renowned market leaders, based on more than 20 years of technology leadership.
Today it is normal to step on a modern airplane and travel the entire globe within 24 hours. But it still takes hundreds of experts and specialists to get such an airplane ready for take-off. TTTech is on board too. If you come work with us in Vienna, so are you.
Senior Product Manager – Aerospace (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for the full product life cycle
- Product strategy definition in accordance with business development strategy for specific markets
- Define product business cases and roadmaps
- Market research and competition analysis
- Project Ownership for product development projects
- Direct contact to our lead customers
- Coordination with project managers, sales, marketing and logistics departments
- Single point of contact for assigned product family regarding internal communication
- Engineering degree (e.g. aerospace engineering, computer science, electronics etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years´ experience in Aerospace product management and/or development
- Experience with data buses (e.g. Ethernet, ARINC664, …) and distributed real-time systems
- Knowledge of the state-of-the art network technologies (e. g. TSN) and new markets (e.g. UAVs) and experience with Aerospace processes – DO178B, DO254, ARP7457 is a plus
- Willingness to travel in order to meet our customers
- Excellent English skills
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical expertise – work among fellow experts and minds that will inspire you
- Benefits Package – lunch tickets, job tickets (unlimited use of public transport in Vienna or partially reimbursement of costs for KlimaTicket), numerous discounts, events and much more
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, workcation (up to 45 workdays per year Mobile Working within the EU) and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 56,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.