Our Eyes High! (Gözümüz Yükseklerde!)
- Evaluation of engine performance data and transferring them to relevant units for aircraft performance studies.
- Determining system requirements
- Until detail design concept within the scope of the conduct of all propulsion system integration phase
- To determine the need for testing, monitoring and support of test execution
- Follow-up of qualification processes
- To the solid ground and flight test campaign, evaluation and reporting of test data
- To support field activities, to take necessary corrective and remedial actions in case of need.
- Graduated from one of the departments of “Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Aviation or Aircraft Engineering” of universities
- Good command of English (TOEFL 84+, IELTS 6.5+, TÖMER 79+,ITEP 4.0+)
- Knowledge of geometric measurements and tolerances.
- Knowledge of mechanical design principles
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT MAY BE PREFERRED
- Experience in engine development/testing/integration
- Having used Matlab & Simulink
- Experience in CFDs
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid systems.
- To have knowledge about the working principles and performances of internal combustion engines and/or turbine engines
- Knowledge of electrical propulsion systems